Like many other Web sites, BrandsAwesome.com makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses, and other such information are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
DoubleClick DART cookie
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to users based on their visit to BrandsAwesome.com and other sites on the Internet.
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information.
- Google Adsense
BrandsAwesome.com has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Owners: All images, photographs, advertisements, logos, brand slogans, artwork, animations, infographics, slideshows and case studies published on BrandsAwesome.com are copyright and intellectual property of their respective owners. Every care is taken to credit and provide a source link back to the original creator(s) of work. If there is an article where the attribution information is missing or incorrect, or if you wish to have your work taken off this website, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also use our social media channels (@brandsawesome_com or facebook.com/brandsawesome) to get in touch with us.
Visitors: You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or images from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
1. Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
2. Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
3. Show any material from the website in public;
4. Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
5. Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website;
6. Edit or otherwise modify any material printed off or downloaded in any way;
7. Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or graphics separately from any accompanying text; or
8. Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution.
Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation after securing permission from the original content owner/creator. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
BrandsAwesome is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
For all queries, suggestions and feedback, contact us at email@example.com